Thursday 29 January 2015

[TWIA] Comments 2014 Awards

There are many different type of awards that us Wedding Photographers get nominated for, or can be voted for - but the one for me is definately The Wedding Industry Awards

The reason being, is these awards are different. Only couples who have used you within a specific time frame can vote for you - and all voting is anonymous. The feedback that the couples have given, is given to you - anonymously - you can see which couples have voted for you - but not who said what - unless there is something specific in their feedback - then you won't know which couple said it!

I love reading about what my couples have written about me, and its lovely to see that when most of the things are put together - quite a lot say the same. Thank you to all my wonderful Couples!


Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics