Wednesday 21 May 2014

[Studio] A Mothers Love, Seb and his Mummy, Family Photographer Barnsley

Gorgeous little Seb came in when he was a tiny little newborn baby with his big brother and sister. However he was a tiny bit of a tinker, and mummy wanted some pictures with him but he wouldn't really sleep! So when Seb's Mummy contacted me to find out if I could do some shots of them together - even though she really doesn't like having her photographs taken - I said of course! 


Mummy also took the opportunity to get some more photographs of her gorgeous little man, now he is bigger! And I cannot believe how much he has grown myself! 





Putting hats on older babies, can be a slight nightmare, cos they don't want to wear them - lots of distraction to get this far! 


We finished with a few more shots of Seb and his Mummy - Nothing like a mother's love for her baby! 




Adele
01226 872491
adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics