Friday 9 May 2014

[Studio] 6 Month Session - Eleanor, Barnsley Photographer heads to Liverpool

At the end of March I had the lovely chance to go on a day trip to Liverpool to photograph this gorgeous little lady Eleanor! 


I know Eleanor's Mummy's Best friend, so when I was asked if I would consider going to photograph this gorgeous little girl - of course I said yes! 

Look at these many faces of a 6 month old!! How cute! And the light in mummy & daddy's room we did the shoot in was just beautiful!



We did some family photographs before Eleanor had a bottle, before we just left her in her babygrow to play about on the fur some more which she absolutely loved! This little lady definately loved being the centre of the attention! 




Just look at that gorgeous little face!


She was an absolute delight to photograph! Unfortunately I'm not planning a move to Liverpool anytime soon - but if anyone in The 'Pool wishes to contact for a photo session then I can give you a price.


Big Thank You to Eleanor's Mummy & Daddy for welcoming me into their home! 


Adele
01226 872491


adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics