Saturday 18 July 2015

[#WOW] Meet Tina from the Ultimate Wedding Magazine

Today we meet Tina from the Ultimate Wedding Magazine. I've chatted to Tina before over on wonderful Twitter and here is is to tell us about the Magazine including it being fully interactive! Here is Tina to tell you more.



Can you tell us a little about yourself as a person? 
I am 46, live in Buckinghamshire with my son Thomas who is 14 (loves skateboarding), 3 cats Ricky, Coco Chanel and Babooshka. My 20 daughter is a hair/mua and lives in Richmond with her partner, but is still involved with UWM doing shoots etc. I love to read, write, ride horses (when time allows), and am a keen photographer - mostly architecture and landscapes. 

How did you first set up the business? 
In 2008, I launched a publishing business, lifestyle magazines from Oxford down to Chelsea (9 in total). Became obsessed with wedding writing and launched UWM, leaving generic lifestyle far behind me. 

How old is the business? 
We turned 3 on February 14th, 2015. 

Did you ever think you’d be running your own business? 
Yes, have worked for myself for over 16 years. 

Where are you based? Do you have a shop or are you just online? 
The magazine is based in Buckinghamshire, but we are global. 



What is the one thing people must know about your business? 
We are the world's ONLY fully INTERACTIVE wedding magazine. Available on Android and iOS, we bring venues and products to LIFE! 

What is your proudest business achievement? 
Most definitely the development and launch of UWM INTERACTIVE!



What do you do when you aren't working on the business? 
For the past 5 years, I was looking after my mother who had dementia and Parkinsons, but since we lost her I have spread my wings. I am the Editor for UWM, have a wedding offer website, own over 300 wedding dresses in a countryside studio, am a qualified hair/mua (have been for over 20 years), have a small photography business (fashion, bridal, family, fine art), advise on PR/marketing for businesses, work with music events on sponsorship programmes, most importantly am a mother to my son (that has to be the best job in the world). 

What five words describe your business? 
Inspirational, interactive, fun, affordable, now!

Any big plans for 2015 you can share? 
I am the Content Director for a global tv network coming to your screens very soon! I am looking after the wedding channel! 

How can we find out more about you:
Facebook: /UltimateWedMag
Twitter: @TinaReading
Pinterest: UltimateWedMag
Website: ultimateweddingmagazine.co.uk
Email: tina@ultimateweddingmagazine.co.uk
Blog: ultimateweddingmagazine.co.uk
Telephone: 01442780808

My goodness me with everything that Tina does I am surprised that she even had time to fill this in! It shows that she is highly passionate about the job she does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics