Thursday 23 July 2015

[Newborn] George - Newborn Photographer Barnsley


I love babies - what can I say. I am so lucky to be in a job where I get to meet so many wonderful people, I get to snuggle so many gorgeous babies and see them grow up too! 


Just look at that hairy little back full of cuteness and baby fur! Argh! If gorgeous little George doesn't make your ovaries ache a little bit - then you need to get yourself checked out!

Little George was so well behaved on his photo shoot which meant I was able to capture all the little details, and just him in all his cuteness. I love the deep-set nose creases that some babies have from being all squished in the womb! 


A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.
~ Frank Howard Clark


The Suitcase shot was definitely one of Daddy's Favourites - and he knew that from the get-go - the flat cap is one of the most popular and requested hats for newborn boys! 


Thank you for bringing this gorgeous bundle in to see me!

If you are interested in having your little bundle photographed then please get in touch! x






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this blog! You're an amazing photograopher Adele, we've had so many people say they're the nicest newborn photos they've ever seen. Thank you for capturing myb boy so perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Joanne, that is so lovely to hear! :) Thank you for bringing your gorgeous little bow into me :) Xx

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics