Monday 20 July 2015

[Newborn] Cutie Amelia - Barnsley Newborn Photographer

Oh it seems ages since I blogged about cute babyness! Arghhh!

I really need to keep up to date with blogging but lots of things have been going off and before you know it a week or two has absolutely FLOWN by.

Gorgeous little Amelia, has been attending Baby Massage at my studio - after she came in for her photographs so it's lovely that I've been able to see her grow over 6 weeks! 



One of the reasons I love my job so much, is I love seeing how much babies change and grow, and I'm able to capture those new moments which we cannot get back. And as we all know - babies change so much (and so quickly!)


Little Amelia is also currently rocking the A-Board outside the shop promoting Newborn Sessions too - I put her outside and waited to see how long it was until mummy realised it was her - teehee! (It didn't take long!)


"A baby fills a hole in your heart that you never knew was there."
~ Unknown



Just look how cute she is!

If you are thinking of having a Newborn Photoshoot then just get in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics