Saturday 27 June 2015

[#WOW] Meet Nina from Kanshi Jewellery

Today is all about Nina from Kanshi Jewellery, a wife and mum of three who has a love of sparkles (who doesn't!) and the bling caught the eye to make her a WOW Winner! Here Nina tells us more.



Can you tell us a little about yourself as a person?
I'm a wife and a mum to three wonderful children, who all keep me grounded. 
They are all actively involved with Kanshi Jewellery in one way or another and are always on hand to give advice. I love gardening and all things sparkly, of course!

How did you first set up the business?
I have always had a passion for jewellery and was always on the look out for something different and unique without being over the top. I love all things Swarovski, in fact, my first piece of jewellery as a child was a Swarovski Crystal pendant which I still have to this day! The two passions came together and so started Kanshi Jewellery!

Did you ever think you’d be running your own business?
No, not at all, this has been a real learning curve for me. 

Where are you based? Do you have a shop or are you just online?
Based in Scotland. We are online.

What is the most popular product sales wise?
At the moment, it's our Rose Gold Wrap Bracelet each one unique and full of Swarovski sparkle!


Everyone has a favourite product - what is yours? 
The Swarovski Kisses is my favourite. It was chosen by Vogue for a jewellery feature and has been featured in a book by Giftwrapping guru Jane Means. 



What is your newest item / product?
I've just updated the Swarovski New Mummy Bracelets which are available in Pink & Blue. 


What is the one thing people must know about your business?
That our jewellery is affordable and each piece is lovingly handmade.

What is your proudest business achievement?
For me, it would have to be winning the #WOW award from Jacqueline Gold. 

What do you do when you aren’t working on the business?
Fun family time including girly days with my wee girl and my mum. 

What five words describe your business?
Handmade, Unique, Stunning, Timeless and Affordable

How can we find out more about you:

If you are looking for something for a gift, then really look no further! Nina offers completely affordable items - and I love the Frozen Inspired child's bracelet too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics