Wednesday 15 April 2015

[WW] Have You Shot A Wedding at My Venue Before?

Every Wednesday in the Wedding world is known as #WeddingWednesday - so every Wednesday I will try to answer some of the most common questions that I get.


Have you shot a wedding at my ceremony and reception venues? If not, do you plan to check it out in advance? 

Surprisingly after almost 6 years in the Wedding Industry, there are still local venues which I have not yet photographed. 

This is how I work, if I have not photographed your Venue(s) before:

Church: If you are having a Church Wedding then please let me know, when you know, when your Wedding Rehearsal will be taking place. I will aim to attend this so I can speak to your officiant regarding photographs during the service but also things such as confetti.

Venue: If I have not photographed your Venue before then we will discuss whether to do your Pre-Wedding shoot at your Venue or alternatively, when you have your last meeting with the coordinator, I will meet you before, or after this meeting to discuss which parts of the venue you like, want to capture, what will work if it rains etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics