Wednesday 22 April 2015

[WW] Do You Charge a Travel Fee If My Wedding Is Out Of Your Area?

Every Wednesday in the Wedding world is known as #WeddingWednesday - so every Wednesday I will try to answer some of the most common questions that I get.



If my wedding is out of your area, do you charge a travel fee and what does that cover?

As I am based in South Yorkshire, I do joke with people that "Has Car Will Travel" which is very true.

I have covered Weddings in Aberdeen and Shropshire before, however, most of my weddings tend to be within a 75 Mile Radius.

If your Wedding Venue is classed as being in "Yorkshire" then I will photograph it without any additional mileage as I cover the first 50 miles free of charge.

For Example (Venue Chosen at Random):

A Wedding at Rockcliffe Hall, County Durham would incur Travel Fee of £76.50
This is based on an overnight stay the night before the Wedding (not always necessary based on average premier inn price) plus additional mileage charge.

If you are getting married and would like a quotation that may incur travelling costs, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics