Wednesday 25 March 2015

[WW] How Many Other Weddings Will You Photograph?

Every Wednesday in the Wedding world is known as #WeddingWednesday - so every Wednesday I will try to answer some of the most common questions that I get.


How many other weddings will you photograph that weekend? 

Quite a lot of the time - you will be the only Wedding that I photograph that Weekend - but I will not do a maximum of two.

I do try to only do one per weekend - with a maximum of 25 Weddings per year.

The only time I do two Weddings in one weekend, or "back to back" as it more commonly known is if one of them is a prior recommendation from one of my other Wedding couples.

I will not do 3 "on the bounce" in any circumstances - this is personal choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics