Wednesday 18 March 2015

[WW] Are you the Photographer who will shoot my Wedding?

Every Wednesday in the Wedding world is known as #WeddingWednesday - so every Wednesday I will try to answer some of the most common questions that I get.


Are you the photographer who will shoot my wedding? 

The simple answer to this is Yes. At Blue Lights Photography in general there are only two people you will speak to regarding the business - myself or my mum Angela - however I am the only photographer who shoots under the Blue Lights Photography name - unless you request a second shooter.

When you call, email or facebook message it is normally myself who replies. And at Wedding Exhibitions you will generally see both myself and my mum.
But if you have any queries, I will always be happy to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics