Saturday 3 December 2011

Wedding Ideas Awards - Shortlisted!

wedding-ideas-130x180px-banner

Well the votes have been counted and variefied and I recieved a wonderful email from Rachel from Wedding Idea's Magazine, entitled Wedding Idea's Awards Nominees!

I opened the email to read this:

Congratulations!
The readers of Wedding Ideas Magazine have voted YOU
as a finalist in the Wedding Ideas Awards 2012.
You have been nominated in the Best Wedding Photographer category.

I had just come back from Lunch with my Website producer Ryan, and I squeeled and punched the air!
I bet next door wondered what was happening!

We will be attending the Awards Ceremony at The Brewery in London City with the Herd!
I am looking forward to seeing old and new friends, and have the wonderful party.
My Mum will be accompanying me on the evening.

I am so very excited to be a finalist again for the second year running.
Blue Lights Photography have been nominated with some fantastic photographers who have been running their business' a lot longer than myself.

Now we have a Finalist Submission to write, and answer questions for - which is great fun and very hard! 
I never realised how hard it is to write about myself! 

This submission will be teamed with the website and the panel of judges will make the decision!
So very very exciting.

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped us, and everyone who has voted for us, and the continued support over the last 2-years!

Thank you all! <3

wedding-ideas-300x100px-banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics