Monday 5 December 2011

{Real Wedding} Mr & Mrs Taylor, Monk Bretton Church & Shaw Lane

Laura and Luke were married the day before my Cousin in July.

I had stated that I wasnt going to work this day, however they only wanted/needed a couple of hours photography so I decided I would. They had been referred to me, and its lovely to photograph couples who have been referred.

I started at the Brides house for about an hour. It was mayhem.
Ive never seen so many people in one house!



This is baby Harry, he was so beautiful and adorable.
He hadnt long been out of hospital and was being fed by a tube.
I'm glad to say that he's getting better!




Not that long after the bride put her dress on, she started feeling sick, and dizzy and a bit panicky. I sat her down, made sure she had a bite to eat, and to make sure she didnt pass out at the altar!




The Bride and Groom walked out to "The Girl Is Mine" as Luke is a BIG Michael Jackson Fan.

I Know She'll Tell You I'm The One For Her
'Cause She Said I Blow Her Mind
The Girl Is Mine
The Doggone Girl Is Mine
Don't Waste Your Time
Because The Doggone Girl Is Mine









I have a wedding next year that has the same Church and Venue
And both brides know each other!

To discuss having your at either venues then please contact the venues directly.adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk
To discuss having your photographs taken by Blue Lights Photography then please email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics