Friday 23 December 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS!


IT'S CHRISTMAS.....(almost)

I just wanted to wish all my blog readers a VERY Happy Christmas.
I hope you have a fantastic new year also!

I know this is a little early, but we have a Wedding tomorrow so today is the last official day in the office.

We shall be in the office between Christmas and New Year fleetingly, but not really for working (apart from 2 shoots on the 30th!) but mainly we will be organising and preparing for some wonderful things we are planning for 2012.

If you do need to contact us we will be checking our emails from home at adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk

I just want to thank everyone for their continued support throughout 2011 and making this year another successful one for
Blue Lights Photography.

We will be back fully in the office from Wednesday 4th Janruary 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics