Tuesday 11 January 2011

{Tuesday Trends} Short Dresses

On Trend this year is Short Dresses, which make Shoes even more of an important accessory. However, here we have some of my favourite Short Dresses which are about on the web.
Short dresses are my personal favourite, and when I get married it will be what I will be wearing.





The first five dresses are from Johanna Hehir who are holding their January Sample Sale on 9th and 23rd January 2011 to find out more visit their website.

Most Local stockist to me (Yorkshire)
Freya Bridal 27 Rustlings Rd, Sheffield, S.Yorkshire, S11 7AA 01142676756 http://www.freyabridal.com/

 
The three above are from Lyn Ashworth nearest stockest to me is
Choola, 778/780 Eccleshall Road, Sheffield, S11 8TB Tel: 01142 671 303


Above Three available from Elaine Closs based in London



These four gorgeous dresses are from Jenny Packham who has two London Boutiques
or ability to shop online.





And four more beautiful dresses from Leigh Hetherington, nearest stockist is the Newcastle Boutique.





Also, for these lovely short dresses you can check out Charlotte Balbier
nearest stockest to me is Choola, 778/780 Eccleshall Road, Sheffield, S11 8TB Tel: 01142 671 303

This blog post has definately made me realise when I eventually come to look for a dress when I get married (I have no ring on my finger, but I do have a lovely MR) that I will be spoilt for choice.

Have you gone for a short dress?
Did you get married in a short dress when they werent "on trend" if so we'd love to hear from you!!!



Adele
http://www.bluelightsphotography.co.uk/
adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk
www.facebook.com/bluelightsphotography






No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics