Friday 21 January 2011

{Foto Friday} Real Life Wedding - Michelle & Alan

We are recapping some of the 2010 Weddings shot at Blue Lights PhotographyToday I am delighted to share the Wedding of Michelle and Alan Nixon, which took place in Aberdeen on the 25th September 2010.


Blue Lights is based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire,
but as you can see from this Wedding , I travel nationally.

Michelle was one of the first brides to book me, as I was starting out
Blue Lights Photography, and has since become a very good friend,
so by the time her wedding came around,
I wasn't just her Wedding Photographer,
I was also attending the evening reception as a guest.





I boarded the train to Aberdeen on the Friday evening, with my "Lucky Brolly"
which to the date had not seen a rainy Wedding,
and on Saturday Morning we had glorious sunshine and white fluffy clouds,
and I walked from the ceremony to the reception at The Douglas Hotel in only a short sleeved top!



The Ceremony was held at The Town House, which reminded me of a Castle,
and the Reception at The Douglas Hotel.





The Cake was made and decorated by Michelle's Dad, the flowers by a lovely new start-up florist, and the evening entertainment was provided by the fabulous Wonderland.

Each bit of the cake had a different theme. From Dr Who figures and a rocking horse, and laptop for the Bride, to the Groom on the sofa, with the Big TV [the Groom being a gadget fan.]




So lovely to see also the fun of the Scottish Celiedh,
there is really nothing to beat it at a Scottish celebration.





And a final word from the Bride.

"I was amazingly lucky to have Adele as my photographer. I had the joy of having one of 2010's incredible up, and coming photographers capturing the happiest day of my life, but also having one of my best  friends with me throughout the day. Both my mother and I are in complete agreement, we couldn't have got through the day without her. Hell, she even laced me into my dress THREE times !"





Blue Lights Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics