Friday 21 January 2011

{blp} Wedding Idea's Magazine Awards

Wow....Was it really last week we were at the Awards? Its Flown!
So...here we have some pictures I took - I didnt take too many as I was only taking them for myself. 





















I met some lovely people such as Sophie from CardsBySophie, Heidi from GiddyKipper, Martin and Penny from TinoAndPip I wouldnt have enjoyed myself half as much as I did.

I also met Alison from PlansAndPresents, the lovely Rebecca from Chezbec, Laura from Lobster Love, and Hayley from The Harrogate Wedding Lounge.

And I could go on listing the other people that I met....and also listing the people that I didnt meet!

In the end i stood chatting to people i networked with on twitter (and put the camera down for a change!)



Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics