Friday 7 January 2011

{Foto Friday} Real Life Wedding - Zoe & John

Here I am recapping some of the 2010 Weddings that have been shot here at Blue Lights Photography, here we have the Wedding of Zoe & John, who were married on 3rd July 2010.

Zoe and John were married in a lovely Church around the corner from their house for their ceremony, and then onto a fabulous venue, Kings Croft at Pontefract.





On the day, the weather was absolutely glorious, and their little boy, Taylor was there to share every wonderful moment.


I originally met Zoe and John at The New Wheatsheaf Conference and Banqueting Suite Wedding Fayre in October 2009, and they were one of the first Wedding couples to book after I had set up in business.



"Being with them from the start of their day, and the start of my journey as a Wedding Photographer, made their Wedding so special to me."




"Every Wedding I shoot is special, but I am so pleased to state that they have become friends."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics