Friday 23 October 2015

[Newborn] Cute Squishy Oliver

I would like to apologise for the lack of posting my gorgeous babies and Cake Smashes' things have been a bit busy and the blogging tends to get forgotten about until I think, Oh no I've not blogged for forever, and here I am, now blogging for you.


First up, I want to share gorgeous little Oliver who came in for his Newborn Session with his Big Sister Scarlette.

You may remember Scarlette from the blog, when I blogged her Cake Smash session for her first birthday earlier this year.


Mummy really did hide this little one well in her tiny bump! And just how blooming adorable he is. Look at those cheeks! Don't you just want to squish them! #love


Not all babies are super well behaved when they come in for their sessions, and that isnt a good or bad thing. Babies will be babies, and we just have to go with the flow. 


Thank you Mummy & Daddy for not only getting to share in Scarlette's first birthday, but also getting to capture your gorgeous little boy's first photoshoot too. 


#BrotherSisterLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics