Monday 17 August 2015

[Wedding] A Church, A Campervan and Mr & Mrs Williams, Kings Croft Hotel

Leanne and Keith booked me for their Wedding at Royston Church and Kings Croft hotel. I haven't photographed a Wedding at Kings Croft for a while - and in my entire 6 years this was my first Wedding as Photographer at Royston Church too!


I started with Leanne at their house in Royston, where she was getting ready with her Mum, Brother, Daughter and Son, whilst Keith was getting ready and I was meeting him at church.


I started with Leanne at their house in Royston, where she was getting ready with her Mum, Brother, Daughter and Son, whilst Keith was getting ready and I was meeting him at church.


It was lovely to see that even after 25 years together and two kids, Leanne & Keith stuck with tradition and didn't see each other on the morning of their Wedding.

Leanne arrived at the church in Lilly the campervan and inside was a little nervous Keith, but not too nervous, I mean they have been together forever as it is - as a lot of people said it was "about time!"



Isn't Royston church just so pretty - I also love black and white church photographs I think they really show the detail and make you really look into a story.


Majority of the group shots were done at the church. We had a lovely day for the Wedding, so there was no reason not to. Plus I knew by the time we got to Kings Croft we really were pushing it for time to do everything we would have needed to do. Luckily the new Mr & Mrs Williams knew that I would have it all under control, they were so laid back!



When we arrived at Kings Croft Hotel, we had some time with the VW's, the campervan and Leanne's white VW Beetle "Engagement Ring"



A few more photographs of the happy couple took place before we went inside, on time for the Speeches and Wedding Breakfast.



Thank you Mr & Mrs Williams for allowing me to share your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics