Thursday 13 August 2015

[Newborn] Little Joshua comes to visit


I had to share some images from little Joshua's photoshoot as she was so super tiny and cute.

Joshua surprised his Mummy & Daddy by coming almost 4 weeks early! Oh my goodness! But he was doing super well and allowed out of the hospital and able to come in and see me for his pictures!


A new baby is like the beginning of all things
- wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. (Eda J. Le Shan)




Just look how tiny and squishy he is in my bowl! #Love


You can see how tiny and new Joshua is, and he may be super little (and skinny by some peoples thoughts) but this is him. This is him as a newborn, as a super tiny little baby and these are the moments that you cannot get back.

You see all his little baby fur that he's not outgrown yet too - adorable! I love it! 


Luckily Mummy & Daddy had pre-booked in for their newborn session which meant that even though Joshua was naughty and arrived early I could still fit him in within the best time.


I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics