Monday 17 August 2015

[Wedding] Leah & Adam, Aston Hall Hotel

On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Leah & Adam's Wedding. Leah & Adam must have booked me 2.5 years ago so I cannot believe that their wedding had finally come around. Granted a couple of things had changed since they originally booked (such as the reception venue!) and I could have sold their date a million times over.


I started with Leah at her Mum & Dads house, where the bridesmaids and hair and make-up were underway. And I took all the details out into the lovely sunny garden.


The brides hair was done by her sister too - isn't it great to have talent family and friends in the Wedding party who can help - although poor Rachel was a bit stressed.



Between getting ready, I popped to see Adam who was at his parents to capture him with his surprise. I was totally gutted when I got there and the car was already there as they were over 30 minutes early. Leah really wanted to see the look on Adam's face - we thought we were being well planned. If only they had told us. But how amazing is it!


I headed back to Leah who was waiting for me to get back before she got her dress on and made the finishing touches, and then we were ready to set off to church! How exciting. I know how much they had been waiting for this day.


The Church Service was conducted by a retired vicar who was providing holiday cover for Rotherham Minster and included 3 Hymns and two readings - making the service personal for both Leah & Adam.


Churches look oh so pretty on photographs - although I know they are not everyone's cup of tea.


Outside we did parent and bridal party photographs before confetti and couple shots before heading to Aston Hall for the Reception.


When we arrived at Aston Hall we did some more photographs with all the cars, as we did not want to miss the opportunity before they left and then continued with the bigger group shots at the venue in the gardens with the sunshine, drinks and canape's - with lots of happy guests!


Massive Congratulations Adam & Leah - I cannot believe that the date has finally been and you are now Mr & Mrs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics