Thursday 20 August 2015

[Studio] Josie turns one!


I love when I get new clients in who have been recommended by another client, it is lovely and fab. And this is how I met gorgeous little Josie and her Mummy!


Josie was just so adorable, she has the most beautifully long eyelashes, that I normally only see on little boys who will never really get to use them to their best advantage, and she was such a cute little poser!


Mummy wanted to celebrate Josie's first birthday but didn't want a cake smash. She purchased one of the personalised bears that you can order via the studio - and it arrived in time as planned for Josie's shoot. Isn't her little lamb just cute!


Next Josie was changed, I wonder if you can tell what her favourite colour is!? PURPLE! Those cute little angel wings that mummy had brought with her made for a little prop for Josie before she got her hands on my green wooden camera definitely a little photographer in the making!


Thank you Mummy & Daddy for bringing Josie to Blue Lights Photography for her 1st Birthday Photoshoot, it was such a pleasure to meet you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics