Friday 18 October 2013

[Wedding] Mr and Mrs Wilkins, Hotel Van Dyk

On 15th September I had the joy of photographing Charlotte & Ed's big day at Hotel Van Dyk. Charlotte & Ed first heard about me via Facebook, after I had posted one of Mr and Mrs Skeppers pre-shoot pictures. I have to say I totally love word of mouth and referrals! 

I started at the hotel with Charlotte, her bridesmaids and mum.


The room downstairs, looked absolutely stunning, with the chandeliers and draping. Such a beautiful venue!




Two readings were made in the Wedding, "A Lovely Little Love Story" and "Oh the places you'll go"



If you were a guest at this wedding, some people may tell you it rained, but look at the pictures I'm sure they were kidding! 




Charlotte, had handmade lots and lots of felt love-hearts to be thrown instead of confetti! Look how colourful they are all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics