Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wedding Evening Slideshow: Katie & David


On Friday I had the pleasure of photographing Katie and David's Wedding at Hellaby Hall, Rotherham. The first Wedding I have shot at Hellaby Hall but it is so beautiful.

I started with Katie at the Bridal Suite after she had returned from the hairdressers, to start photographing the fun of their Wedding Day.
Katie and David originally saw me at Leopold Hotel Wedding Fayre, at the start of their Wedding plans, and it was such a lovely time to come so far and show where they have come and the plans finally coming into place.





One of the new items I have been looking at is the "Wedding Evening Slideshow" a selection of photographs from the day played on a slideshow so the evening guests can view some of the images during the evening. Katie and David were one of my first couples who said they wanted this at their Wedding, and this was the first time I had trialled it. I was a little nervous to say the least, but then again it was all down to timings.


When Katie and David sat down to eat after speeches at 4:30pm, I set up the laptop in the Bar area, and uploaded the images from what I had taken that day. I then made a selection of images to edit to show on the slideshow and then edited them, and then put a watermark on them.


I then set up the TV at 7pm in the evening reception room, along with some online gallery cards, and left it until 9pm when it got taken away. 


A lot of guests, and of course the bride and groom kept giving me lots of great feedback. I told Katie I was doing this blog post and asked her for some feedback from the evening slideshow and this is what she replied






"That Slideshow was amazing!!!!! Everyone said so and loved to be able to see the day and being the world's most impatient person I love being able to see some of the amazing photos on the night. Katie xxx"







Katie wore an amazing dress Lydia Dress from the Amanda Wyatt Collection where the bridesmaids wore fantastic simple dresses from French Connection. 






Katie and David aren't "posey" and "lovey-dovey" couple especially out of the comfort of their own home (totally like me) but we still had to make use of the amazing grounds that Hellaby Hall has.




Their room was decorated with a gorgeous and classic black and white theme, and an absolutely stunning cake! The rest of the venue, and room was dressed with little signs and personal details to them.







If you have already booked Blue Lights Photography for your Wedding then please check with us as to whether we are able to offer this at the evening of your Wedding. This is about having the time to edit images for your Evening slideshow. If you wish to book Blue Lights Photography for your 2013 Wedding then please get in touch as Wedding dates are already filling up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics