Sunday 27 May 2012

Baby Bump: Kirsten

Kirsten and I became friends on facebook after I was looking for some tattooed girls who would be interested in boudoir, in the end I used fellow photographer Hannah but I never thought that a few months later I would be asking Kirsten if she had considered some bump photographs. I saw her post her (I think) 20-week bump picture on one of the facebook groups, and I was instantly blown away by her Ink, and thought of the amazing images it would capture.

So we waited until she was almost 33 weeks before having her come into the studio for some bump shots, here are a few of what we got up-to!








Even got Daddy-To-Be in for a couple, albeit he didn't want his face in them as he doesn't really do photographs! 




Are you expecting? Have you been thinking of having some bump photographs done? Then look no further. Contact adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk to discuss your bump photographs now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics