Saturday 24 September 2011

{Real Wedding} Mr & Mrs Durham, Burntwood

The Durham's booked me after one of Chris' work Colleagues told him about myself.
The Referring couples Wedding was one week after this one!


Lindsey got ready at home with the help of her two bridesmaids
(one who's wedding I went on to photograph also)



Both the Bride and the Groom were very emotional on the day and during the vows.
Including myself who shed a little tear.
I love seeing two people and you can tell how much it means to them!



Chris had seen the above shot in one of my sample albums that I had taken at a Wedding last year.
Definately a great time and place to recreate the shot!





 
The Durhams were married late in the day,
and had their Ceremony, Meal and Evening at Burntwood Court, Barnsley.
They were married in The Cube, rather than the Hotel.

For more information about your Wedding at Burntwood then please contact them directly.
For more information regarding your Wedding Photography with Blue Lights Photography then email adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk









No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics