Friday 18 February 2011

{Foto Friday} London Visit: My Way {blp}

Upon my visit to London for the Wedding Idea's Magazine Industry Awards in which we were shortlisted into the Final 5, I decided that I would also take the opportunity to take my camera, and some "snaps" around London, more likely around the areas in which we were staying.

Everyone was saying what lovely places I had to go and visit, but being in a city reminded me what I liked taking, the "gritty" things and unusual things and sometimes even the down right obscure things!
Which pretty much sums me up in total.

So here we have a few shots I took in London. My Way.



The first two were views from the apartment Balcony


The Staircase


If I remember correctly, it was a Gym Window







This was Paul Cafe, I had a gorgeous hot milk with hazlenut, simply devine!







There we have it...my London!
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics