Monday 17 March 2014

[Wedding] Nicola & Matthew's Beautiful Wedding at Earl of Doncaster Hotel,

On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing my first Wedding on 2014 at the Earl of Doncaster Hotel. I first met bride Nicola, back in 2012, at the Wedding of Prue and Greig - Nicola was Prue's hairdresser, so it is always lovely to be able to see people that I've previously met. 




I started with Nicola at 10:30am, for the bridal preparations for her 1:30pm Wedding. Nicola was very emotional on the day, and as long as no-one was nice to her, then she was fine. We had to pretend to insult her all morning, to make her laugh - and to make sure she didn't cry! 


Nicola was walked down the aisle by her Dad, to meet her Groom-to-be in the beautiful Ballroom at the Earl of Doncaster.



After the Ceremony, we headed to the nearby Park for group and couple photographs. 





Nicola & Matthew, really do not like their photographs taking - but I have to say they did really well on the day itself! 




We finished the couple photographs, upstairs in the Ballroom, with the beautiful Earl Sign. The venue is so beautiful. These images were on the Evening Slideshow at Nicola & Matthew's reception - where I was until around 9:30pm - photographing the guests, the band, and of course the first dance! 


I absolutely loved my first Wedding on 2014! I cannot wait for the rest!

Thank you for allowing me to photograph your special day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics