Tuesday 25 March 2014

[Newborn] Tiny little Katie, Newborn Photography Barnsley

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing beautiful little Katie, after her mummy had called when she was up visiting family to see if I could squeeze them in for a newborn session. Luckily, the day after she called I was available - so she was lucky! And I was lucky then to get snuggles from this gorgeous little lady! 




Katie, was an absolute dream, and whilst she did do some wee's on my props, she more than made up for it with how sleepy she was! And just look at all that hair! <3 p="">

Grandma knitted the above blanket which I had to use for a shot - afterall, it is something that means something, and I dare you not to smile at the image below! 





Gorgeous little lady - much loved by all of her family! I love creating precious little memories! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics