Tuesday 18 February 2014

[Idea] Something Blue, Wedding Idea's

When I was on Pinterest, where many of us Photographers must hang out, I saw this picture and it made me swoon, especially when I clicked through to find the source of the image and found this blog post.

"Something Blue"- heart sewn into your dress over your heart. Use one of your dads old shirts.

When at home, I tend to watch, or listen to a lot of TV, whether it is Wedding related or not. On TLC (on sky) they have some programmes American of course, called "Say Yes to the Dress" and "I Found the Gown" and one of the brides had taken one of her dad's work shirts in blue, to have something similar done to her gown so that her dad was close to her heart on her Wedding day.

I think its a lovely way to remember someone who cannot be there on your special day. And no one needs to know. It can be your little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics