Wednesday 1 January 2014

[2013] A Year in Weddings and Love


Wow! As 2013 has drawn to a close and 2014 is upon us, then I must share with you the amazing year that I have had at Blue Lights Photography with all my gorgeous Weddings!

February saw an early (and cold) start to the Wedding Season with a beautiful Wedding at Cubley Hall, Penistone for Mr & Mrs White.


And then March came and brought beautiful Weddings at Silkstone Church and The Fairway, Rogerthorpe Manor, and my first Wedding at Aston Hall, Sheffield.



April and May celerbated our 100th Wedding since I set up the company, a lovely Military Wedding at another new venue for me at Mosborough Hall, and also at Hotel St Pierre, Newmillerdam and Whitley Hall, Sheffield - and not missing our "farm" Wedding which has also been in Wedding Idea's Magazine!


Beautiful June came along, and brought me Weddings again at Rogerthorpe Manor, Kings Croft Hotel, and new venues such as Pastures Lodge, and The Manor Golf Club.


The only July Wedding I had in 2013 was Mr and Mrs Risk, on what must have been the HOTTEST day of 2013! It was very very hot at Wortley Hall, which again was a new Venue for us, teamed with a Wedding at Allerton Castle in August.

At the end of July, I got to celebrate a small Wedding which was at the Town Hall, Barnsley, and another little mid-week Wedding there also. And another trip to Kings Croft Hotel.


September brought me another two wonderful weddings, at two brand new venues again to Blue Lights Photography. I got to photograph my first ever Civil Ceremony for Elli & Mandy at a beautiful intimate ceremony at Swinton Park, whilst I then went to Hotel Van Dyk!


As winter approaches, the weddings tend to get a little quieter - however in November it was off to Waterton Park Hotel for a lovely (and cold) Wedding with the snow machine too! And then just before Christmas off to the Peak District for a lovely Wedding at Losehill House Hotel and Spa - another new venue in 2013!

And the final Wedding for me was New Years Eve at another new venue at Kenwood Hall. Absolutely Beautiful!




With 10 New Wedding Venues Photographed this year...
3 Newborn Babies born and 2 Due for the couples I have photographed this year.

I think that 2013 has been a fabulous year. What do you think?

Bring on 2014!!


1 comment:

  1. I think if this is your 2013 then 2014 is gonna be fabulous!!
    U deserve all the praise and recommendations and achievement awards u receive.
    A truly wonderful photographer x x

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics