Thursday 2 January 2014

[Wedding] A beautiful NYE Wedding at Kenwood Hall

On New Years Eve I had the pleasure of photographing my first New Years Eve Wedding and my first Wedding at Kenwood Hall.

I started in the morning with Kim in her room - whilst the hair and makeup artist were there before their 2pm Ceremony.


When I drove to Kenwood Hall on NYE Morning, it was horrid weather, raining, misty, and dull. I kept giving myself a big pep-talk that it didnt matter - the weather would be perfect later and we would get outside to get some yummy photographs! 



The Ceremony room and downstairs there were candles and little personalised items everywhere! It was so lovely! Just amazingly beautiful and so personal to Kim and Nathan.



I first met Kim when I photographed her brother's wedding in 2012, so it was lovely to be able to see many of the family again and it made my job a little easier that I already knew one side of the family too!


It was chilly, but everyone was such good sports for the photographs, coming outside where it was cold, and even removing their wraps and shrugs for some of the photographs. 






Kim & Nathan are clearly in love (and as silly as each other too) 



Kenwood Hall provided an amazing backdrop for photographs, the lakes, and even this random staircase that Nathan said they should go up! Kim was such a good sport!







Thank you for choosing me to share your beautiful special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics