Monday 10 October 2011

{Real Wedding} Mr & Mrs Pagin {Mount Plesant Doncaster}

Pauline and Gary married the Afternoon of the Royal Wedding.
I missed the Balcony Kiss as I was on the way to photograph this Wedding.

Imagine my squeal with delight when I saw just how beautiful my Bride's dress was!
She had searched high and low for it, and evenutally had to get it from London, as she was told that the dress she was looking for wouldnt actually be in fashion.
Well how wrong were they?




Pauline didnt have any bridesmaids, but was helped to dress by her daughter Lucy.

The Wedding was at Mount Plesant Doncaster, which I had shot a Wedding before that same month.


Pauline was walked down the aisle by her Brother whilst Gary waited nervously.
She walked down the aisle to "A New Day Has Come" by Celine Dion.
She told me the story behind it, and I am so glad she did. It is rather personal and I wont be sharing on my blog, but it is so wonderful to know the meanings behind everything.



The Gardens at Mount Plesant are just beautiful.
The Swing, the Bridge, the Fountain, the Arch Way.
All just gorgeous. And the bluebells were out!




The Wedding theme was a gorgeous apple green. Pauline wanted something that was timeless.
And just stunning!
Fresh flowers were everywhere!




I love the apples cut out to be tea-light holders!






The speeches were funny, the party was Ace!



To discuss having your Wedding at Mount Pleasant then please contact them directly.
To discuss your Wedding Photography with us then please visit www.bluelightsphotography.co.uk/weddings or alternatively email adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics