Saturday 22 October 2011

{Real Wedding} Mr & Mrs Morrison, The Stables, High Melton

I wrote about the Wedding Venue for this wedding not that long after the Wedding.
It was the first time I had photographed at the venue, and it was such a lovely relaxed atmosphere.
Also, the staff were fantastic. Check them out.


Gerbera's are my favourite flower, so I died and went to heaven when I saw the beautiful flowers that adorned the cake, and tables. Small vases with a handful of fresh flowers. Gorgeous.

The cake was made my by one of their friends. And it was the first time he had ever made a Wedding Cake, normally making Christmas Cakes instead. It was beautiful for his first!


The best man was Joel, the Groom, Andrew, Son.

On the day, the bride was running late. 20 minutes late.
Almost to the point that the Registrars were going to have to leave and the
Wedding Cermeony would have had to be cancelled! The registrar had to talk really fast!








This beautiful Church is also on the grounds, and you can be married there.
It is so small and quaint, I would love to do a wedding there!







To discuss having your Wedding here please visit the venue directly.
To discuss having your photographs taken by Blue Lights Photography then please email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics