Sunday 21 August 2011

{blp} Newborn baby Isla

I thought I would blog a few images from Isla's first photoshoot. She was so well behaved and so cheeky! She was at time of shoot 11-days old - and was just adorable!


Who says babies dont smile?!


I love the faces Yawnie babies pull!

Always have to include iccle tiny toes!

We had a couple of newborn hats for her to wear, but she only seemd to like this one. I think its because she could hold onto the tassles.



The had was by Creatives by Tanya


Tiny baby with Daddy




For a newborn shoot with myself, then please contact me on
adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk
or 01226 872 491

Newborn shoots are £35 and include a slideshow set to music.
Newborn shoots are best done before 10days, however can be done upto 14-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics