Sunday 24 August 2014

[Wedding] Pretty in Pink, Leanne & Craig at Rutland Hotel, Sheffield.

The second Wedding of the Bank Holiday Weekend was the Wedding of Leanne & Craig. I first met Leanne and Craig over 2 years ago when they first booked Blue Lights Photography - and I think I have felt the excitement as the Wedding has come closer, as it seems so long since they booked me.



I started with Bridal Preps with Leanne, her mum and bridesmaids for hair and make-up. Leanne had stayed at home the night before the Wedding and then headed to The Rutland Sheffield in the morning (after a McDonald's breakfast I am told!)




Leanne was put into her dress by her Mum and Bridesmaids before her Dad arrived into the room (and cried) which set almost everyone off!




The Ceremony Room at The Rutland was set out beautifully, with pink bows on the chair covers, and aisle runner, petals, twinkle backdrop! Just beautiful!





The new Mr and Mrs walked out to "We Go Together" which was fabulous!



After the drinks we headed outside for some group photographs and after a few unfortunately the rain started, but that didn't stop the photographs going ahead. Luckily at The Rutland the Conservatory looks out onto the Garden and so we were able to do little group shots whilst the rain showers came down.


Due to the rain, we were able to move Dinner a little earlier in the hope that the rain had stopped by the time dinner was over.
(And it worked - for a bit at least)



We headed out to do the much needed photographs of Craig and Leanne together, celebrating being Mr and Mrs - and so in love!




And then inside the party got started with the first dance, a father daughter dance and cutting of the cake, then everyone was up dancing and partying the night away!




And in the words of John Legend - I think the first dance couldn't have summed up this couple any better.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you"

Thank you Leanne & Craig for sharing your special day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics