Tuesday 3 June 2014

[Wedding] And the String Quartet played Elvis, Allie & Andy's big day at The Bridge Wetherby

On Saturday I had the pleasure of Photographing Allie & Andy's big day at The Bridge, Wetherby. I had stayed overnight close by as I was starting with Allie and the Bridal Preps at 8:30am.




Allie was wearing those beautiful shoes, had silk flowers and pearl jewellery. There were two ladies doing hair and make up on the morning making sure that everyone was going to look their absolute best! 


I dashed outside when the Boys arrived to get some photographs of all the groomsmen together, and of course Andy, with their two boys - who looked gorgeous!


When Allie was ready, and looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress. She walked down the aisle, to a string quartet and the ceremony was very emotional. The vows were beautiful - I do not think I've heard the same vows in all the Weddings I have done before.



After the ceremony we headed out into the grounds for photographs, whilst everyone mingled and had drinks whilst the string quartet played outside. 






The room was decorated with green sash's to go with the pink and green theme of the Wedding and the Cake from Cake Bakes in Castleford was just purely stunning.




The speeches started with a surprise speech from Allie's Auntie Liz, before the Groom and Best Men delivered their speeches, and of course, more tears were had, from a lot of people.


After the meal, there was some down time before the evening guests started to arrive and Allie & Andy did their first dance, but not before another surprise from Andy - he played the guitar and sung for his new wife.

It was such a lovely day, surrounded by lovely people. This is why I think my job is amazing.

Thank you to Andy and Allie for choosing me to be your Wedding Photographer. These images are what were played on the Evening Slideshow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics