Monday 21 April 2014

[News] It's been one week

It’s been one week since my car was broken into and whilst the glass has pretty much been cleared – and a new window has been fitted – I am still missing two Wedding Albums.

I am completely overwhelmed by the support – over 130 Shares on the status, and my mum and I also posted 100 leaflets through people’s doors around where the other two recovered albums were found – but unfortunately no one has been in contact.

It is a little disappointing, they are no use to anyone – it just causes disruption, and upset.

I can only think the reason that they haven’t been recovered is that the two albums which are missing have metal on them – and wondered if they think they can weigh the metal in. (Who knows but they wouldn’t get much)

I will be exhibiting at Waterton Park Hotel on 27th April at their Wedding Exhibition – however I will be two albums down. Due to Easter it’s been impossible for me to get the albums replaced in time for the weekend. However, you can come and see our beautiful new Waterton Park Wedding Album that we will have on our stall – and will be left at the venue as a show Album!

I just want to thank everyone for the support – and if any one hears anything – please let me know X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics