Tuesday 8 April 2014

[Fundraising] Mini Sessions for Ryan's Wish


On 11th April 2014, there will be a fundraising night for Ryan at Carlton WMC Barnsley. He's just been diagnosed with cancer for the second time - and for his birthday he wants to go back to Legoland. He'll be 13.

Not a big ask - so when Vikki started doing some fundraising to help raise some money for him to go I had to offer to do something. Being brought up in the village where Ryan lives, and knowing most of his family - its very true this is where communities rally together.

I decided to hold some mini sessions, to purely donate my time and to raise money, these were held on 2nd April 2014. And I held 14 mini sessions at £20 each which included 10 minutes studio time and two digitial files. 

Here are some of the photographs from the day. I will announce the overall total over on my facebook page when orders for additional digital files have come in - with all monies donated to Ryan's Wish - and additional monies raised will be donated to Clic Sargent.







Total Raised by Blue Lights Photography so far 08.04.12 is £335

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics