Wednesday 18 September 2013

[Baby] Jessie's Newborn Session




One of the things that I wanted to try when we had the lovely warm weather we had was an outdoor newborn session. Granted when it was arranged the weather had dropped a little cooler - but as long as baby was wrapped up and snuggled and happily asleep then that is all that mattered. 



I was so happy that I actually managed to try and get some of the images - however busy and sorting props out they need to be pre-planned but the English weather really doesn't help!


I want to say a big thank you to Jessie's Mummy for bringing her and allowing me to take pictures of her little girl outdoors - sometimes I just wish we had the same weather and light as they do in America!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics