Thursday 20 September 2012

...Hello... For when life gets in the way...


Hello my little blog and my readers - wow, its been a little while since I have been here and I am sorry. It has been a long time and I feel I've neglected you all a little.

Life at Blue Lights Photography has been busy, a little hectic, and all in all a fantastic year - have I ever expressed just how much I love my Job?




I promise you all I will be posting some more Weddings, Newborns and Studio sessions as I am sure you all want to know what I have been up to and see some of your images shared across the blog.

We have lots of things planned for the future too.

* I am now doing in-studio viewing and ordering sessions. I have found that quite a few people were not ordering images as they couldn’t decide what they wanted, yet couldn’t afford everything.

The in-studio viewing and ordering session isn’t about pressuring you into spending lots of money, and if you do not we will delete all your images. It isn’t that at all. Its a chance for us to get together to sit and discuss what your budget is, where you want to put your images and working together to get what you like, and within your budget and whether these two items work.




* All NEW bookings (Weddings and Newborns especially) will receive one of our new information packs. These will be sent out at time of booking and will include full contracts, information that I need returning to myself, but also information for you to keep - including a full price list for products as well as what to expect from your photography session and how to prepare.

*New Studio. The lease for the studio is up in Feb 2013, and Blue Lights Photography will be moving - we are looking around for somewhere currently, but it will not be a high street shop, and will be currently smaller than where I am now. This is for several reasons. It means I can still offer you great products and great prices that means your portraits with Blue Lights Photography are still a luxury you can afford.

I would also like to offer a big thank you to all my clients for the support and understanding they have given me over the last six weeks.

My relationship of almost 2 years broke down in the middle of one of my busiest Wedding weeks, and meant that I have slightly got behind with my editing. I would like to thank everyone for giving me the space, and the understanding whilst catching up with Wedding editing, and I will shortly be 100% back and caught up.

That’s all for now - keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics