Saturday 9 July 2011

{blp} A Rainy Wedding at Whitley Hall {Real Wedding}

When I do Weddings I see photographers who blog some 40 images after a Wedding, and normally I have a sneaky one on facebook and that is it. Well can I just say I couldnt decide on just one from this Wedding. I wanted to share lots. I wanted to share them ALL!

I arrived at Whitley Hall, it had been bouncing with Rain all day, and I had my trusty lucky umberella in the car. I've not had a Wedding rain on me so much that it has disrupted the Wedding and photographs. Until Yesterday.

When I arrived to a rather, calm but hiding her nerves bride, it was just her and I in the room. Normally there are several people about, but not yesterday. Her mum kept popping in and out of the room, but Sally was telling me all about how excited she was and that she never thought this day would come. Ever. Not to be Marrying Stephen, but to be marrying anyone.

Her hair looked amazing, and she couldnt wait to show off the gorgeous earrings that Stephen had bought for her to wear.
I had seen Stephen momentarily in the Bar, wearing a gorgeous Navy suit - so when I saw Sally's shoes I was in awe! (they were blooming gorgeous!)

Her flowers completed the look, Navy blue spotty ribbon, could we see a theme going on?

The Ceremony was beautiful, I dont want to share too many Ceremony shots, as it is an intimate time, and I want the Bride and Groom to see more of their shots before I send them to be blogged.


This one show's the Ceremony that went through several emotions, crying and laughter was had by all.
They just look so in love its beautiful to see.

The Ceremony Room was turned into Reception room whilst everyone was in the Bar area, and ducking in and out from the rain.

The flowers in Jars on the tables, the spotty theme continuing throughout from the Guest Book to the Menu's and place settings...and even the Cake which was made by Sally's Mum!





Despite the downpour, and we are talking bouncing off the ground.
We did manage to get some couple-y shots with the Bride and Groom, and even my not-so-lucky anymore umberella.




I had such a lovely day at this Wedding and I cannot wait for Sally and Stephen to see their Wedding Images when they come back from Honeymoon.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Dale







No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics