Thursday 19 May 2011

{Pre Wedding Shoot} Sneaky Peek! Sophie & Adam

I thought I'd share with you a few pictures of the sneaky peek pre-wedding shoot I had a couple of weeks ago with Sophie and Adam at the Dower House Hotel and Spa, Knaesborough







The Letters were provided by http://www.bigpopslettershop.co.uk/ and they were laid down as they would not stand on the grass! (it was a bit uneven!)

I had a lot of giggles with these two, and I cannot wait to photograph their wedding in October.
From apparant silver thongs and hotpants from Adam, to lots of other bits that I dont want to mention (incase it spoils any surprises!) but it should be a really good day!

Sophie & Adam saw me at a Wedding Fayre in February 2010 and then booked me some 12 months later! - And Sophie remembered me because I gave her sweeties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics