Tuesday 17 May 2011

{blp} Food Photography at the Shay Stadium

A few weeks ago I recieved an email from Catherine at the Shay Stadium, Halifax about the Wedding Fayre that they had organised for the 15th of May 2011, which I was happy to attend.

A couple of days later I was asked if I would mind going along to the stadium, to take some photographs of the room,
and the food that they produce for the Weddings,
Parties and Events that they organise there.

I didnt try or taste any of the food,
but I have to say it looks Scrummy!

This was the first time I've really photographed food in this setting and I have to say I loved it!






For More information on the Shay Stadium click here
Contact Catherine Hubbard for any conference or event bookings
Email:  mailto:catherine.hubbard@calderdale.gov.uk
Telephone: 01422 264747
Facebook


To contact us about Food Photography for your business please email adele@bluelightsphotography.co.uk and we will be able to quote you a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics