Friday 6 August 2010

Its Nice to Say Thank You!

I think its nice to say Thank You when someone does something for you.

Whether you were expecting it or not.

But I have found something that brightens up any day...

And thats when someone says Thank You to You.


I was utterly delighted to recieve a Thank You Card from Zoe and John from when I did their Wedding Photographs on 3rd July 2010.


Any Thank You I get, whether from a Bride, Groom, Mum, Auntie....the list goes on - is special to me. Someone has taken their time out to say it.

Whether its an Email, Phone Call, Text or Card...its so nice to be appreciated - and know our Hard Work wasnt in Vain.


"To Adele

Thank You for being so amazing, right from the start you've gone way beyond your job title. You have made our day so special.

Lots of Love

John and Zoe

xx

x"


When was the last time someone said Thank You to you?

1 comment:

  1. It makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? I feel it takes a lot for someone to sit down and write a thank you. Well deserved I suspect, Adele. x

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics