Friday 29 December 2017

2017: A Year in Weddings


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu


2017 has been a fabulous year for Weddings I've got to be the photographer at so many wonderful Weddings including some of my friends too!


This year I have photographed 17 Weddings the same as 2016.
Which break down as follows.
4 Church Ceremonies
1 Outdoor Ceremony
12 Civil Ceremonies


I have photographed at FOUR new venues to Blue Lights Photography this year and 7 Weddings have been at Waterton Park Hotel.


My Wedding Season started in January at Wortley Hall, and ended in December at Waterton Park Hotel!


I really do love my job. As I photograph a MAXIMUM of 20 Weddings per year and a maximum of 4 Weddings per month this means that the people who book me get the best of me whilst the studio doesn't suffer either.


This year I have photographed at Wortley Hall, Waterton Park Hotel, Kings Croft Hotel, Parson House, Cubley Hall, Hotel Van Dyk, Queens Hotel Leeds, Smallshaw Farm, Casa Hotel Chesterfield and Whitley Hall.


I want to thank my couples for being so wonderful and allowing me to share their special days with them!


To find out more about Blue Lights Photography Weddings then you can head to our website or our facebook page. You can also find our prices and availability online too.


Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always. - Fawn Weaver







No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics