Friday 29 December 2017

2017: A Year in Newborn Babies


You cannot buy happiness, happiness is born - Unknown


I really do love my job. New parents come to me and hand over their precious little bundle and allow me to snuggle them and create lasting memories whilst they're so tiny.


I always tell mummies and daddies that when they walk in they can just sit down and relax and I will undress and settle baby if they are unsettled and get them off to the land of nod.


I appreciate that these new parents are giving their babies to a stranger to move, and pose, and the best bit of all I get cuddles!



This year I have had the pleasure of photographing 40 beautiful babies. 

24 Boys and 16 Girls. This is the second year that I've photographed more boys than girls!



You can make a solid booking for your newborn session from your 20 Week Scan.

I take provisional bookings from your 12-Week Scan and I book you in via your due date - and then when 
baby arrives we get a confirmed session date in our diary.

I happily photograph babies up to 3 weeks new!


To find out more then you can head over to the website - or visit our facebook page. Alternatively if you wish to book then click to BOOK NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics