Monday 27 October 2014

[Wedding] All Smiles for two people who say I Do, Mr & Mrs Gibson, Wortley Hall, Sheffield

With October coming to an end, and another lovely lovely Wedding – it never fails to make me realise how much I love my job!



I headed to Louise’s Mums house where she was getting ready with the bridesmaids before Dad and a couple of the ushers started to get ready once the littlest bridesmaids arrived.


 Brett had totally surprised Louise with a diamond bracelet too! 


It was a quick walk down the street (for me) to the Church, which was the second time this year I had visited this lovely Church.




The vows, were lovely and traditional, and then when the final blessing happened – Louise’s parents also joined them as it was their anniversary – and they had got married in the same church. Such a lovely touching part.




After a few images at the Church, we then headed off to Wortley Hall for group photographs and couple photographs before the Wedding Breakfast.



After the Wedding Breakfast we headed out for a few more photograph of the Wedding Party, and of course the new Mr and Mrs Gibson – before everyone headed inside to start partying!




I hope you have a wonderful first Christmas as Mr and Mrs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics