Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wedding Suppliers: Do You Visit Clients?

They had seen me at a Wedding Fayre I had stood in Doncaster, and I do make sure if they cannot come to me, then I will go to them. This is if they have small children, commitments etc., and sometimes reasons that visiting the supplier is just not viable.

After chatting for a little while, and towards the end of the meeting, I was little shocked to hear that not one of the other vendors that they had been looking at – had offered to pay them a visit to their own, each time stating their opening hours that they could visit in.

So the question is – do you visit your clients? If not – why not?

I have office premises which are set out with a little seating area, and is informal and the ability to sit and chat with people and for them to view my work, and everything is to hand.

If they ask me something that I don’t quickly have to hand I can generally have it to hand within moments. This however doesn’t mean that I won’t visit clients in their own homes that ask me to, it just takes a little more preparation as to when I visit them.

And I have to agree not everyone wants to be visited in their homes, they don’t want to feel that they have to have a “tidy” home and play the hostess to someone that they may not decide is right to share their special day with them – but to not even offer this choice – is it bad customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics